Why is making a Will important? Why do I need to make a Will?
Many people fail to recognise the importance of making a Will. If you die without leaving a valid Will, you may unwittingly cause problems which can be very difficult to resolve. If a valid Will is not in place, the law sets out strict rules which define how your property and other assets are to be shared. This may result in a situation which you would not have chosen yourself.
We at Andrew Isaacs Law will prepare a Will that is tailor made for you and your situation.
Why is it important to prepare a Will?
- To choose who shall (and shall not) benefit from your Estate
- To appoint a guardian for children under the age of 18
- To ensure that your partner is provided for
- To protect the interests of your children from a previous relationship
- To put restrictions and limitations on any gifts which you make
- To protect your wealth through effective inheritance tax planning
- To protect your assets against the potential risk of care home costs
- To specify your funeral wishes
Why choose Andrew Isaacs Law to write your Will?
- We have extensive experience in drafting Wills and advising our clients on the impact on themselves and their families
- No hidden fees, our simple Wills are charged at a fixed fee of £150 plus VAT for a single Will and £250 for a Joint Will
- We offer free storage of your Will for as long as you wish and will provide you with a copy for your records.
- We aim to complete your Will in 14 days of receiving your final instructions
- If you are unable to travel to the office, then by agreement we may be able to arrange a visit at your home or another suitable location
Arrange a consultation today.