Children & Family Law Solicitors

When adults separate it can become the children who are the focus of the anger and hurt and they become a battlefield for parents.

In fact the law states that it is the child who has rights in these matters –  the right to have a close relationship with both parents, and it is the needs of the child that is the priority of the courts.

Seeking early advice about what a court is likely to see as reasonable in respect of how your child’s time is shared between you and your ex could save a great deal of heartache to you and your children.

At Andrew Isaacs Law our lawyers have many years experience in dealing with Children matters and will support and guide you through the difficult decisions that have to be made.

We can assist you with:

  • Child Arrangement Orders
  • Parental Responsibility Orders
  • Specific Issue Orders
  • Prohibited Steps Order
  • Step Parent Adoption
  • Change of Name Deed

    Share this page

    Contact us

    Andrew Isaacs Law Ltd
    3 Regent Terrace
    DN1 2EE

    01302 349 480

    Call us now, our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 01302 349 480 or fill out our enquiry form here