What is Probate? Do I need Probate?
Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience and having to deal with his or her Estate can be a minefield. An Estate can include their property, money and investments.
Where a person has left a valid Will (depending on the value of the assets) Probate may be required and the Executor must apply to the Probate Registry before they can sell any property and realise assets.
Where there is no valid Will (depending on the value of the assets), this is governed by the intestacy rules and someone would need to apply to the Probate Registry to administer the Estate.
Why Choose Andrew Isaacs Law to assist you with Probate?
- We have extensive experience of dealing with Probate matters
- Our Solicitors are aware of the sensitivities of your situation and can help to steer you through this minefield, by providing advice and assistance either to get you started or to see you through the whole process.
- You decide exactly what help you need.
- If you are unable to travel to the office, we can visit you at your home or another suitable location
- We will keep you updated throughout in regard to costs.
- We are happy to help by simply making the application for a Grant of Probate and can do this for a fixed fee agreed in advance!
PROBATE PRICE TRANSPARENCY
We have put together a PDF document outlining our Probate pricing for you to read. Click here to view this.